My book project has gone by the by this week as I have been working on my top secret project. In the evenings I have been picking up the too big blanket and adding another row or two. It’s perfect for watching tv and feels soothing on my brain.
I’ve forgotten when I started this blanket. I love it and I love the yarn but I’ve spent enough on it already so I’ve made the decision to only use the yarn I have left. So it was time to do the maths.
Each ball of yarn weighs 50g
1kg divided by 50g equals 20 balls of yarn.
62 rows divided by 20 equals 3 rows per ball of yarn.
I want to get the blanket to 100 rows so I will need to do another 38 rows.
So that’s another 13 balls of yarn. Which I have.
Then I think 3 for the border.
So 16 in total.
I have been averaging 2 rows a night.
So that would be around 20 nights. Then the border.
It feels so much more manageable when I think of it like that.
I’m hoping that I will be busy with something else over the next couple of months but I don’t think it is too unrealistic to think that I could be snuggled under a finished blanket at some point this winter.