The final questions from the Interesting Indoloony:
1. If you were reborn, what would you want to be reborn as?
Oh a man I think. I have done the girly thing, now I would love to know what it is like to be a man and have a penis.
2. If you could go back in time, what would you want to see and why?
I would like to go back 30 years and see Dippy Mum when she was my age and see what she was like when she was out for an evening with her friends. I have always wondered about that.
3. What do you think the world would have been like without WWI and WWII?
Oh dear, not my sort of question at all. I really have no idea. The sky would be pin k and the grass blue? See, I told you I had no idea.
4. If magic existed, what would be your favorite spell?
I have to pick just one? I guess (thinking of Harry Potter) I would like to be able to apparate (sp?) so that I could go wherever I wanted and I would get more of a lie in as I wouldn’t have to travel to work and I would have more money as I wouldn’t have to pay petrol or for a car and I could visit my family for Sunday lunch and go on holiday anywhere in the world. That would rock.
5. If you had a choice between Hitler and Satan, who would you date and why?
Oh, Satan I hear he is hot stuff (Ed: Groan, seriously woman you think people like these bad jokes?) and can play the fiddle real well (well, he does in ‘The Devil went down to Georgia’)