Okay, so after project 1, the curtain went so well (for me anyway) I decided that I was on a roll! Then my hands got all swollen which makes some stuff quite difficult but I persevered with my next project.
When we were clearing out the cupboards in Squigler’s room I found some old canvases and some acrylic paints that I had bought after one of my operations a couple years ago. However my artistic ability is shall we say, bad, so they had been gathering dust.
As the baby will not really be able to criticise for a while I decided that I would try and paint two pictures, copying the animals from the fabric I used when making the curtains. I decided on the Monkey, Giraffe and Elephant. These are the actual animals from the fabric:
Still, they are a present made by his Mummy just for him so it is the thought that counts!