The lovely Abby from Mutterings From The Moor has set up a raffle for Cancer Research. I read a blog post recently (I wish I could find it) that inspired me to do more to help people with cancer. I am sure that every single one of us out there has been affected by cancer in some way. I know I have more times that I care to remember already in my relatively young life. So, for starters when I saw the post on Abby’s blog I knew that I could help.
Abby has made the gorgeous bear from pink ribbon fabric. Isn’t she lovely? I have pledged to make one winner a tea cosy, and Amber has made a beautiful cushion.
Now we need help from all you lovely people out there! Please,
– if you have a blog, please write a post about this and add a link to our Just Giving page where people can donate and enter the raffle. Ask them to please read the blurb carefully as there are a couple of important points there regarding Gift Aid etc. According to the rules, as this is a raffle, it is NOT seen as a freewill donation so Gift Aid CANNOT be claimed. So please make this clear otherwise donations may be returned and the charity will lose out.
– if you blog about it, ask others to blog about it too. Feel free to use any photo or text from this post if you want.
– make a small donation. Even if it’s only £1, it all goes to a fantastic cause.
– if you are a maker, crafter, photographer…consider donating a prize towards the raffle. It doesn’t have to be huge, just something you have made. If you can offer something, please email Abby at email@example.com
– tell all your friends on Facebook, Twitter or any other site you belong to about our raffle.
You can find the fundraising page if you click this link: