Please note this competition is closed and the winner notified.
Occasionally an email lands in my inbox that makes me do a teeny squeak and when I got an email offering me a family ticket to In The Night Garden Live I was a little bit excited. Piran can take it or leave it really, but he has loved the puppet type theatre that I have taken him to so far. Kate however is crazy, CRAZY for the programme. She got a book for her birthday and she loves it that much that it can even stop her crying. That’s pretty amazing. We have received a free family ticket to go and see the show at the end of June and I can’t wait! I will let you know what we think after we have been.
They have kindly offered me a family ticket for one lucky reader. The smash-hit show brings the world of CBeebies’ In the Night Garden to the stage with children able to see their favourite stars Igglepiggle, Upsy Daisy, Makka Pakka and friends up close.
In the Night Garden Live takes place in its own all-weather, purpose-built inflatable showdome with many family-friendly facilities. This site-specific structure proved to be a huge hit with children and parents on its previous tours and this summer will be travelling to 3 London venues: the Live Quarter at The O2 (24 May – 9 June); Old Deer Park, Richmond (16 – 30 June); and Brent Cross (7 – 22 July).
To be in a chance with winning a family ticket (for 4 people, minimum 1 adult), please email the answer to the following question:
Q: What does Makka Pakka like collecting?
Please also include your name, email address and contact number.
- This competition is open until Midnight Sunday 20th May.
- The winner will be randomly chosen from all of the correct entries using a random number generator.
- If you win I will contact you and ask which venue and performance you would like to see, so it is probably a good idea to have a look at the website.
- The tickets are non-transferable and subject to availability.
- No cash alternatives, accommodation or travel are provided in this competition.
For further show information www.nightgardenlive.com or 0333 300 0023. You can follow @nightgardenlive on Twitter.