I am incredibly excited that I am off to Cybher this weekend. Partly because I want to go and learn new things and be inspired but mostly because I get a WEEKEND OFF. And sleep. Although as I am sharing a hotel room with Heather and Emily I may not get as much as I should!
Anyway, usually I would be in bed hours ago but I am being pig headed over some Photobox credits and as I am determined to stay up until my photos have been uploaded and ordered I thought I would share some things about me. If you are at Cybher and spot me then please come and say hello. I am terribly shy and the last three years have robbed me of any brain cells and memory that I once possessed but I would love to chat even if I immediately forget your name!
Huge thanks to Huggies for sponsoring my ticket.
Name: Kelly Cheesley
Blog: A place of my own
Height: 5 foot something around 3 inches. I am pretty sure I am shrinking.
Hair: Long. Indiscriminate colour. Mousy browny something.
Eyes: Brown. Vacant. Wrinkly. Tired.
Five things about me:
1. I have a 2.75 year old and a 1 year old. The last year is somewhat of a blur to me!
2. I am going to try not to use the word ‘Overwhelming’ this year, it seemed to be the one thing I said to everyone last year! I am going to act cool and take it in my stride *ahem*
3. I live in East Sussex but I grew up in Cornwall. I miss it everyday.
4. I am addicted to my iPhone and the internet.
5. My photos have finally uploaded so I can go to bed!
Come and say hello if you see me this weekend. If I have fallen asleep in a corner please give me a nudge!