And now it is time to write my list for 2015. Or at least the first part of the year.
1. Hexagon Pin Cushion Caddy
2. Schnitzel and Boo Swap Mini Quilt – made and basted. Time to quilt, label and bind.
3. Kindle cover for my Step Mum’s birthday – all cut and ready to go, need to give my sewing machine some TLC first.
4. #makeafriendswap – this will be a bag or fabric basket. I have some fabrics I have pulled but need to double check my swap partner’s preferences.
5. Tiles Quilt – I love this so much and I am so scared that I will spoil it with quilting. I need to get over myself and just go for it.
6. Banner – I have a plan for a banner for a good friend. No more info though as I want it to be a surprise.
7. Zip pouches for a birthday present. I am hoping I can find something that will suit a teenager.
8. A kit bag for Mr C.
9. Sailor Top – I have bought the pattern and I have the fabric. Time to get sewing.
10. Coco for me – this has been on my list for soooo long. Now I have my overlocker I hope that I will just give it a go.
11. Christmas Quilt – I unpicked a table runner that I made this year because I decided it really should be a quilt. I expect this will roll over into other quarters though.
12. #studioghibliswap Mini Quilt – I have a plan, just need to dig out my grey scraps and get sewing.
13. Banner for me – I have a favourite quote I want to make into a banner to hang in the house. I have a rough sketch but lots of other things on the list take priority at the moment.
14. Oakshott Quilt – I have had fun making and playing with some blocks using a fat eights bundle that I have had for the past 18months. This is a #sewmystash project. I like where it is going but it is an odd size at the moment so need to work out what to do next.
That is quite a list but I love getting it all down so I can see what I am planning on making and get organised. There are some fun things on here, and I really hope I manage to get to make one of the things for me!
I am linking up with Adrianne from On the Windy Side.