Well in Quarter 1 I had 14 projects on my list and I finished 12. I am really pleased with that. I wrote about and linked up most of them, with the exception of a Coco (Tilly Button’s Pattern) for me. I did make it but it didn’t turn out brilliantly. It is sad because I would get so much wear out of a top / tunic like that. I need another go but I think I need to do a class on sewing with knits first because I found it really hard.
So onto my plans for the second quarter of 2015.
1. Christmas Quilt – I unpicked a table runner that I made this year because I decided it really should be a quilt. I expect this will roll over into other quarters though.
2. Oakshott Quilt – I have had fun making and playing with some blocks using a fat eights bundle that I have had for the past 18months. This is a #sewmystash project. I like where it is going but it is an odd size at the moment so need to work out what to do next.
3. #cottonandsteelminiquiltswap mini. I have started this with a paper pieced centre, I just need to extend it before finishing it.
4. #alisonglassminiquilt mini. I have made the front I need to baste, quilt and bind.
5. #IGneedlebookswap Needle book to be made. I have a pattern in mind, and have decided which fabrics.
6. Spring Stitching Club lap quilt. I am making this for me. It is so sweet and it is using up all my scrappy hexies which I love. And it has embroidery on it too. As it will be summer at the end of this quarter I really hope I have finished this (see picture above).
7. A drawstring bag for a friend’s birthday
That is all that I can think about at the moment. I am sure that there will be much more but for now my mind is blank. Hopefully I will get some selfish sewing done too.
I am linking up with Adrianne from On the Windy Side.