Wow, it is the last quarter of this year already. It has been really interesting taking part in the Finish Along again this year as I love to see where progress has (and hasn’t!) been made.
In Quarter 3 I listed 7 projects. Amusingly enough (to me at least) the three that have been rolling over each quarter are still there, but the four I added have been completed.
I am going all out for the final three months after a quiet sewing summer.
1. Christmas Quilt – Top has been sewn together at Simply Solids Sew In Retreat so I just need to add some hand stitching, and then get it quilted and do the binding. Must be done before December!
2. Oakshott Quilt – I have sewn some of the blocks together. It is going to be a birthday present for someone later this year so I need to pick sashing and get it sewn together ready for quilting and binding.
3. Spring Stitching Club lap quilt. I amstill working on this one but it is oh so close to being finished. The top is done, it is basted and I am part way through hand tying and then I just need to add the binding. It might not be spring anymore but I am very excited to get this one finished.
4. Sewing machine cover.
5. Pot holders.
6. Penny Sampler Quilt (unlikely to get finished but I have started working on this again).
7. Monster pillows.
8. Bee Hive Quilts Queen Bee quilt. I have sewn the blocks together. Need to add a border and piece the back. I might gift this one.
9. Christmas table runner – part of the Wild Olive Holiday Stitching Club. I have started the embroidery, need to start the EPP.
10. Christmas Hexie Wreath – part of the Wild Olive Holiday Stitching Club.
11. Unicorn Cross Stitch – pattern gifted to me for my birthday, I have all the supplies just need to start stitching.
Lots to keep me busy. I have also signed up to Simply Solids new Block of the Month to learn needle turn applique. Oh, and I start my City and Guilds this week too. I need to be busy though so I am sure it will all work out.
I am linking up with Adrianne from On the Windy Side.