Here we go again. Hold onto your hats, it is Finish Along 2016.
I am starting small this year, sewing time is taken up by college work some of the time, so I have cut back a bit.
- Simply Solids Collection Quilt – this is a 9 part block of the month, learning hand applique as I go, so by the end of the year I might have the quilt completely finished! I have done parts 1 & 2 so far.
- Bee Hive Quilting Bee Quilt – top sewn together, I just need to baste, quilt and bind. I might make it for Kate’s birthday and have a go at quilting myself.
- Crochet Star Bunting – this is nearly finished, just need to block the stars and string it all together.
- Sew Together Bag – I feel that sufficient time has passed for me to attempt another of these. Planning for it to be a present.
- Stitch Love hanging decorations. Kate has asked me to make her some stitched decorations.
- Lined Drawstring Bag for Kate – to replace a previous one I made that I have re-purposed.
I will not finish the first couple this first quarter but it is nice to have a list of what I plan on having a go at. There will also be college samples and Bee blocks to keep me sewing.