1. Are you named after anyone? If so, explain.
No. I don’t think so. I don’t have any family names. Except for my surname but that is a given!
2. Do you have your children’s names picked out already? If so, is there any significance?
Isabel Kate if it is a girl (Kate is what my Grandmother called my Mum, her real name is Kathleen) Harry Ernest if it is a boy (Ernest was my Grandfather’s name)
3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been?
Shaun. Funny though, when my younger brother was born they didn’t call him that. Also my Dad wanted to call me Faye but my Mum didn’t like it.
4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why?
It is so surreal thinking of yourself with a different name. I don’t know what I would pick but it would be three syllables and it wouldn’t be double barrelled.
5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do with your name constantly?
Oh yes. Hayley is a popular one for some reason. Loads of them really but that is what happens when you speak to people all day. A lot of the time when I say my full name people Kelly-Marie $$$$$ people think it is Kelly Murray-$$$$$. Silly people. I know leave a pause between my first and last names but they still get it wrong. I think I will have to start introducing myself like James Bond. “Name’s $$$$$, Kelly-Marie $$$$$.”