1) What was the bravest thing you have every done?
I have always said that it was moving to Brighton to be with my boyfriend. I grew up in Cornwall, land of beaches and peace and quiet where everyone knew me and when I moved to the big bad city I was so freaked out. But actually I think it was staying when webroke up 10 months later. Everyone thought I would just go home but I was determined that I could do it by myself. I was so proud of myself when I did (with a little help from some fabulous friends).
2) Describe the meanest thing you have ever done.
The meanest? Wow, I am not really a mean person. The only thing that I have ever done to anyone that I regret was sleep with my boyfriend at the time’s best friend. But the guy was an arsehole (he used to click his fingers to get my attention for crying out loud). Still it was mean and no one deserves that.
3) Tell us about the nicest thing anything anyone has done for you.
4) What was the most insane thing you have ever witnessed or done?
5) Describe the most “out of character” thing you secretly want to do.
More Friday Five. These are the ones I didn’t do last week because I was having too much fun here with my Paul, my sister, her man and my GORGEOUS nephew (who went on all the rides while I stood there being chicken!)
1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?
As much as I can. It totally depends where I am. At work it depends on how much I have to do. At home it depends on whether the internet is working. I would say though about 1 or 2 hours a day.
2. What are your favorite 3 websites?
Blogger(that includes everyone’s blogs)
Google (not sure I could live without it)
Yahoo mail (I need my emails!)
3. Do you eat at your computer?
At work – yes. At home – no.
4. Pick one and why – Reading the news online or in a newspaper?
Newspaper – I just love the ritual of reading a paper, taking time out, having a cup of tea, doing the crossword. I love the Sunday papers in bed!
5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?
I don’t use IM. Or I haven’t for years! I have it on my computer but I don’t know anyone’s email address to add them! Sob!!! Anyone out there want to talk to me??????