I cannot believe that we are almost half way through April already! Or that I am 26 weeks pregnant, although the evidence of that is getting harder and harder to ignore!
1. My ability to scoff chocolate is astounding.. I am glad that the Easter Eggs will no longer be in the shops as I will have to stop buyin them for myself and eating a whole egg in seconds flat.
2. The purchase of an ipod touch will be the mini death of my blog again. I never turn the laptop on anymore so I have not been blogging. Typing on the touch screen is okay for email but blogging is another matter.
3. In a few weeks we will be parents. Meep!
4. This afternoon I am meant to be meeting Mouldy for coffee with City Girl but it is Easter Sunday, I have a funny feeling everything will be closed.
5. I have written this, drunk my tea and I think I will now go back to sleep. Holiday weekends are the best.
6. Pregnancy notes: constant heartburn, or feeling sick, backache. Lumbering around already, I think I was graceful once. People keep saying “Christ” when I walk up to them at their desk and the bump comes into view first and “You look well” in a suprised tone of voice. What do they expect? Me sobbing in a corner???