Help me?

August 25, 2005

I want to change the ‘comments’ bit (just the name) at the bottom of my posts to something more exciting (like so many of you have) but I just cannot work out how to do it.

Finding it hard to explain but for example on Dating Dummy’s site he has “Pennies for your thoughts”.

Can anybody help?


  • Reply The Dummy August 25, 2005 at 11:59 pm

    Go to the Blogger Dashboard, select your blog, click the “Template” tab and hit “Ctrl + F” to do a search for “comments” – about 3 – 4 selections later, you’ll see something that looks like ‘p class=post-footer’ – somewhere after that is the word “comments” followed by a “[/a]”. That’s the word you want to change to get whatever term you want to use.

    Confusing? Yes. Let me know if you still need help finding it.

    I use Haloscan and they let me change it from a menu, so you don’t have to go through the html jungle.

  • Reply monkey typist August 26, 2005 at 11:01 am

    ooh, i wanted to know that too! i’ll try it later. thanks fairy, and dummy

  • Reply Dancinfairy August 26, 2005 at 11:25 am

    I did it, I did it, I did it.

    *Dances stupidly around the room with smug look on face*

    Dating Dummy – You ROCK!

    Thanks for the help.

  • Leave a Reply