Well I hate to end all the wild speculation but I have not been kidnapped by aliens, run off with the circus or been killed in a bizarre accident involving a blender and kipper and a flugelhorn. Neither have I been eaten by a Giant Ground Sloth. Sorry to disappoint.
I have started at least about 10 posts in the past week but something inevitably happens and get distracted and it goes to the wayside. I remember one time I went to get the dictionary to spell antithesis and to check if I had the right meaning. Never made it back to put it in the sentence. Had to throw it in now though as I can spell it! I am sorry to my blog and to you for not being attentive enough. I am planning to buy a few wilted carnations at the petrol station on the way home in an attempt to apologise.
Well, it has been ages and there is a lot to catch you up on. Big news too. Exciting stuff I tell you. Bet you are on the edge of you seat now…
Actually there is so much I really don’t know where to start. I only have 15 minutes to bash this out on my computer before I have to shoot off and get round a friends to go and watch the football (COME ON ENGLAND) so I think bullet points will be my friend.
- Mouldy got a permanent position (yay him!) and because I introduced him to the place where we work I get a grand total of £1500 in my pay packet next month. Obviously it will be taxed (and therefore seem much less) but it means I can pay my Mum another great big wodge that I owe her and means I will definitely be debt free by the end of the year. Which rocks.
- I went to see my boss last week as the project that I have been on for the last 8 months is coming to an end and I really didn’t want to go back to what I was doing before. By the end of that day it was all set and the day after I had moved desks. It is good for me, although I keep having to ask questions and feel a bit like the new girl but I am now on a team of 4 blokes (well 3 and a queen) and it seems like it will be fun.
- Paul and I have found a 2 bedroomed house to rent. His flat is too small and we wanted somewhere where I could have my things as well. The first place he saw was perfect and we now just have to wait for references and things to come back. I haven’t even seen inside but I trust him (okay, think I must be losing it quite badly!)
- Training for Race for life has gone downhill but I will get back out this week and have a run. Less than 2 weeks to go! I have raised almost £225 in sponsorship which is amazing.
- The day after Race for Life I am stewarding at Paddle around the Pier in Brighton ( will add a link tomorrow). It is going to be a cracking day out and there is loads to see and do so if you can come down and have a look and support some great charities at the same time.
I think there is loads more to say but I have no idea what it was. That will do for now. I will try and be more blog active. Sorry if I haven’t visited you recently either. Blame work. Oh and the fact I won’t blog in the evenings as this is still a secret from Paul and I don’t want him working out how to find it. When e move it will be better because the internet will not be 2 foot in front of the TV like it is at ours at the moment!