I have been tagged by the lovely SandyCalico over at Baby Baby. Over a week ago (oops). Anyway, it is all about me so….
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8’s.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know.
8 Things I’m looking forward to:
1. Having Squigler. Soon. Please.
2. Meeting Squigler and finally seeing what he looks like.
3. Mr C coming home this evening.
4. Becoming a Mum.
5. My baby’s first everything.
6. My hands and feet returning to their usual size.
7. All the food I have been unable to eat and love. A boiled egg with a runny yolk and soliders, poached eggs on toast, pate thickly smothered all over French bread, or toast, prawns and other various seafood served in a million ways.
8. Lying in bed on a weekend with Mr C and Squigler, a new family.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Unpacked the rest of Squigler’s things.
2. Sorted out the cupboard in the nursery.
3. Spent some time on the internet – bought nursing nighties and touch lamps.
4. Put together Squigler’s vibrating chair thingy.
5. Got the summer weight duvet out and put on bed (finally)
6. Finished the nursery.
7. Sat in the garden with my feet in a bowl of water.
8. Read a book from start to finish.
8 Things I wish I could do
2. Stop worrying so much.
3. Afford to live in Cornwall.
4. Pop round my Mum’s for a cuppa and a chat (and I would love a cuddle).
5. Stand up for longer than 30 minutes at a time.
6. Use my hands!
7. Finish knitting Squigler’s blanket.
8. Decide what I want for my birthday.
8 favourite fruits
3. Any other melon
8 Places I’d like to travel
1. Las Vegas
2. Galapagos Islands
3. Los Angeles
5. New York
6. New Zealand
7. Actually, anywhere in America.
8 Places I’ve lived
1. Penzance, Cornwall
2. Redruth, Cornwall
3. St Erth, Cornwall
4. Hayle, Cornwall
5. Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
6. Hove, East Sussex
7. Brighton, East Sussex
8. Ringmer, East Sussex
8 people tagged
Who to tag? I do not usually like this bit! Plus, I expect by now most people have done it!
Have you done it?
Right, you are it!* (Tig tigging no returns).
*I realise that this is cheating. I will tag Mrs OMG as she was at a loss of what to post about yesterday. But that is your lot!