It is amazing how you can spend money that you have not already had. Things I will be spending the money on(after the taxman takes his healthy lump)
- Debts – £1600
- Washing Machine – £200
- House deposit – £325
- Concert Theatre with Mouldy to say thanks – £80
Songs that have been going through my head all day:
- Roy Orbison – I drove all night.
- The Muppet Show – theme tune.
- The song that goes “dada da dadada da da, dada da dadada da, dada da dadada da da, dada da dada da TEQUILA!
Things that I have to organise tonight:
- Saturday’s plan for Race For Life
- Sunday’s plan for Paddle Around The Pier
Things that I am worried about:
- Getting my reference for the letting agents from my landlady
- Whether I will manage to get the enthusiasm together to go out tonight
- Whether G#2 is resting enough. She had an operation and seems to be doing too much
- What G#1 will say about my house news
- My obsession with lists at the moment. It’s a sickness I tell you. I even add things I have already done so I can tick them off.
Things that I am happy about:
- We got our moving in date – 16th July.
- My blog is 1 on Saturday
- I am looking forward to this weekend