More questions, this time from Lèonie.
1. If you were turned into a man for one day, how would you spend that day?
Good question but I am really not sure – probably spend a lot of time examining my new equipment and seeing what it could do! Then I would go out and try to chat some girls up – just to see if I could. After that I would drink lots of beer, make rude jokes and pass out I think. I might moon a few people on the way home too!
2.If you were allowed to have one plastic surgery type operation, money no object etc, would you accept? And what would you have done?
I seriously don’t think that I would have anything done – but the only thing that I really do not like is my teeth so it would be pretty cool if I could get them all sorted out.
3. Which would you rather have: a REALLY heavy head or gravity defying arms?
I think I would have to go for gravity defying arms – I would have to type with my nose or something and I would look dead silly but I don’t think I would even leave the house with a REALLY heavy head!
4. Do you think you’re addicted to blogging yet? If not do you think it will happen or do you see yourself losing interest?
I’m afraid that I might be addicted. I just love reading other people’s blogs and finding out about people’s lives (some say interested, some say nosey!). I really like blogging and sometimes find myself sitting there, trying to think of something to write about just so I can post something. That is why a lot of what I say is drivel!
5. Which Friends character do you most identify with? Now which Sex and the City character?
Friends – Can I pick one of the men? No? Well I am going to – Ross. I think it is the intellectual, geeky bit! Plus the relationship disasters – they all seem to be ‘serious’ relationships but all go tits up in the end! I fall fast and hard and get hurt / confused! I have not been married or divorced though and I have no babies!
Sex in the City – Miranda. I’m very career minded and really want to succeed. Bit of a disaster on the men front. But deep down all I want to do is settle down and be happy.
Thanks Lèonie – they were fun to answer! And now the rule bit!
The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below asking to be interviewed.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.