Borrowed this meme *ahem* from Anne’s site.
List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don’t say who they are. Use each person only once:
1. I wish that you paid me a little bit more attention. I know that I am capable of looking after myself but sometimes it would be nice if I felt that you made an effort to find out how I am.
2. Did I hurt your feelings or do you understand?
3. I wish that I could help you change and grow a little. I just know there is so much more out there for you.
4. Did I ever mean anything to you?
5. I have a blog. I write on it about everything that is going on with me. If you promise to never judge me you can read it.
6. You left me to go out and have fun. I ended up getting hurt. I don’t want to blame you but a part of me always will.
7. I wish that your kids would treat you with more love and respect. I can’t imagine my life without you in it and you deserve more from them.
8. I see you spoiling your son and it makes me mad. I hope that he doesn’t turn out to be as selfish as you did.
9. You think that you are being honest with people and that this is a good personality trait. The truth of the matter is that you only do it when you have been drinking and you do not do it tactfully with any respect for other people’s feelings. I don’t think it is good. I think you hurt people and then turn it round so you are the victim.
10. I wish you would just bloody well grow up. I wish that you would take responsibilty for your actions. I wish that you would respect your parents and the rest of your family. I wish that you would stop taking drugs and start respecting yourself too. I know there is a great guy under it all.
Wow, I didn’t think I would be able to find 10 but it wasn’t that hard. Feels weird seeing some of that in black and white though. Feels kinda good too.