More on that in a minute……first fancy gatecrashing a party? Rumour has it the wine is flowing over at Brits in Bosnia where she is hosting the BMB Carnival fortnightly carnival. Due to the magic of modern technology I am there too! Go on, pop over for a visit and catch up with some old friends, and maybe make some new.
Okay, on to the business in hand! The wonderful Wife of Bold has given me an award! Which is just so lovely. A little bit of gratuitous swearing thrown in for good measure, which I will have to keep quiet from Mr C as I am currently trying to convince him that we need to stop swearing as much as it takes a long time to get out of the habit I am sure and I am paranoid about the whole swearing in front of small children thing!
So, my instructions are as follows (I had to follow the trail back three blogs to find these!):
List five current obsessions and pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then “add image” in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the “picture” widget. Also, don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Having a clean and tidy house. Ah, the wonderful nesting instinct. Never one for housework and cleaning I am on a roll at the moment. Mr C thinks that he has died and gone to heaven I am sure.
2. Making things. I am sure this is just because I want to stay busy until the baby comes but I am on a roll. Painting, sewing, knitting. I am having great fun, but it is difficult at times with my hideous water retaining paws.
3. Blogging. I have been doing this for 4 years but now I am at home during the day and I have peace and quiet I am loving blogging again. Just connecting with people, it has done wonders for my confidence in being prepared for this baby and I am making new and wonderful friends. Also, getting awards which is awesome!
4. Twitter. I am completely addicted. However, this is not a bad thing, and the amount of reassurance I have received when panicking about various pregnancy related issues has been invaluable. Anyone wishing to follow me I am @dancinfairy. Currently in two minds about what happens when I go into labour, to tell or not to tell. Also, loving the power over Mr C; if he does anything silly or upsets / annoys me in anyway the phrase “Right! I am telling The Internet” does wonders!
5. My new baby boy. Come on matey, your Mum and Dad are desperate to meet you. I am sure this obsession will over rule all others for a while after he is born.
The 5 blogs I award this to (apologies to anyone offended by the rude word!). If you have already received it I am sorry, it just means you are twice as fabulous as first thought!