Well I am totally bored at work, just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring or for it to actually be lunchtime so I thought i would have another go at this posting by email malarkey. What fun it is too! Much more fun than shaking a stick or even stealing candy from babies. Think my brain is switched to random today.
Shhh!January 19, 2006
However there are people out there that don’t feel the same way.
So point it out to them with these.
Too funny!January 19, 2006
I have been out theiving from Mike again!
- Kelly can’t drink – she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis!
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on Kelly.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Kelly.
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Kelly, and frequently rise to the surface for air.
- Kelly has three eyelids!
- Kelly is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
- Over half of Americans are officially Kelly.
- Kelly can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Kelly.
- It took Kelly 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
I am interested in – do tell me about
This had me in stitches!
Too funny.November 22, 2005
(the funny bit starts about halfway down but if you want read about Leonie’s weekend first, then start at the top!)
I am currently mopping tea off my desk and crying with laughter.