…I am bored, have completed all my work and can’t do anything until my meeting in about a hour so when I saw this on Adz’s blog I thought I would pinch it!
1. What time is it? 1.14pm
2. What is your name? Kelly-Marie Smith
3. Any nicknames? Smelly, Smelly Whiff, Kelster
4. Mother’s name? Kathy
5. What is your Favourite drink? Chai Tea Latte
6.(a) Tattoos? No – although I did dream that I had one last night!
(b) Body piercing? Ears and I used to have my belly button done but I took it out.
7. How much do you love your job-scale of 1 to 10? Between a 4 and a 8 depending on how good a day I’m having! Today it’s a 7.
8. Birthplace: Truro, Cornwall
9. Favourite vacation spot: I haven’t been to that many but Athens was my favourite so far.
10. Ever been to Africa? No. Too hot for me.
11. Stolen any traffic signs? Yes
12. Ever been in a car accident? No
13. Croutons or Bacon bits? Neither. I don’t really do crunchy.
14. 2 Door or 4 Door car? 4 door.
15. Salad Dressing? Just olive oil and lemon juice.
16. Favourite Pie? Pie? No way. Cornish Pasty.
17. Favourite Number? 1
18. Favourite Movie? Lord of the Rings (all 3)
19. Favourite Colour? Red
20. Favourite Holiday? For the most fun had – Lanzarote.
21. Favourite Food? Scones with jam and clotted cream.
22. Favourite day of the week? Sunday
23. Favourite brand of body soap? Don’t use soap. I do use Dove shower stuff.
24. Favourite TV show? I can’t pick just 1. Friends or Scrubs if I have to pick!
25. Toothpaste? Colgate Sensation
26. Most recently read book? A Darkness at Sethanon the third and final book in the Riftwar Saga by Raymond Feist. My next book is Prey – Michael Chrichton.
27. Favourite Smell? Freshly cut grass.
28. What do you do to relax? Read or watch TV.
29. Favourite Fast Food? You can’t beat good old fish and chips.
30. When was your last hospital visit? The last time I was in hospital was 1999 when I had all my wisdom teeth removed.
31. Message to your friends reading this: Stop reading blogs and do some work!
32. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Settled down and married, living in Cornwall with kids and a dog (I hope)!
33. What do you do when you are bored? I am only ever bored at work and then I just blog!
34. What presents do you enjoy receiving? Surprise ones that make you realise that someone really thought about it.
35. What time is it now? 1.29pm