Look, another award. I am feeling quite special right now. Thanks to the fabulous Dulwich Divorcee for this unexpected honour.
I have to list 10 facts about me and then pass the award on to 7 other blogs. The power may go to my head people. But first, my favourite subject, moi!
1. When I was 5 I got a scented rubber (strawberry) stuck up my nostril and my Mum had to come and collect me from school and take me to the hospital to have it extracted. I thought this was jolly good fun, and there was the added bonus of a lollipop from the doctor for being a good girl.
2. I cannot sing to save my life but really wish I could.
3. I love being very silly but mainly in the privacy of my own home. My comic dancing is second to none I tell you.
4. I feel like Queen of the World every time I make my husband laugh.
5. No one I know will play Monopoly with me because I “take it too seriously”. I just like to follow the rules, play right to the end, oh and WIN. What is wrong with that?
6. I love to walk barefoot on the grass.
7. I miss living in Cornwall so much and would love to find a way to move back before Squigler is due to start school (a way off yet but I know how time flies).
8. Mr C is my best friend in the whole wide world.
9. My Mum is my hero.
10. If I had to pick between giving up books or tv for the rest of my life I would switch off the box without a moment’s thought. I love books SO MUCH.
So, the 7 blogs that I am awarding this one to are (I know some of you, possibly all have had this already but I feel like giving it to you, so there!):